sport

Gundogan Reveals his Toughest Opponent

Manchester City and Germany midfielder Ilkay Gundogan have revealed that France and Chelsea’s midfielder N’Golo Kante is his most formidable opponent. The player said playing against the Chelsea midfielder always gives him trouble as he is always on the pitch.

Ilkay Gundogan Says N’Golo Kante is his Toughest Opponet

Gundogan hailed the impact of the Chelsea and France star; he also said Kante is one player he always had a problem playing against. Speaking about the 30-year-old midfielder, he said he is the most demanding player he has faced in his career.

Gundogan Reveals His Toughest Opponent

He said: “If I need to compare position-wise, someone who plays in midfield, probably someone like N’Golo Kante, just the fact that you know you pass him and you feel like he cannot come back anymore.” “And then a couple of seconds later, when you think you have a bit of space and time, he’s there.”

“He’s incredible. The amount of work that he puts into the game, it’s just unbelievable.” Because of such energy, football analysts said 70% of the world is covered with water while N’Golo Kante covers the remaining 30%.

Back to top button
EveryEvery We would like to show you notifications for the latest news and updates.
Dismiss
Allow Notifications