Here are five ways to maintain your inner peace:
(1) Meditate Daily: Meditation is one of the most popular way to find inner peace, it’s easy but sometimes difficult to maintain, you just need half an hour per day to get the strength and peace you need to survive.
(2) Focus on good memories: sometimes we focus on the bad memories instead of good ones, maybe you have experienced a failure in the past but you have to remind yourself that you are strong, one way is to implement selective memory into your life by focusing on the good memories, if you found the strength once I’m sure you’ll find it again.
(3) One thing at a time multi tasking can give you stress, however doing one thing at a time will keep you more and more focused, this will guide you through your day and will help you do a better and quicker job.
(4) Disconnect when it’s not time to work: your work does not belong in your home, leave it where it belongs, assign your weekends for recharging by limiting your internet activity,try to spend more of your time with undivided attention.
(5) Escape for a while: I don’t mean quit, I mean take a break. It is very good to take a break and do some soul searching, and there are so many ways to do this. You can travel, take some relaxation exercises or take a walk.
By Ameerah Danladi Yakubu