The 5 Best SEO Plugins A Nigerian Can Use To Boost Traffic
SEO is the most important element when building a successful blog. It basically stands for search engine optimization, and in the most simple terms, it means that a blogger is encouraged to choose the right website design and writing better content, in order to help it appear in the search engines. Here is a list of the top 5 SEO plugins that will help explode traffic. By optimizing your website for the search engines, you can increase your visibility in the organic, or unpaid, search engine results.
SEO plugins are extremely important if want a deep insight analysis on how to improve your website speed. content, SEO keyword search or any meta descriptions mistakes, where you can fix it, and your website can be exposed to potential customers, readers or press release.
1 Yoast SEO (5 Best SEO Plugins)
Yoast SEO is one of the most important if not the most important SEO plugins for beginners in Nigeria. Although its a nice started plugin to understand SEO, and how it operates, i would not recommend it for advanced or professional bloggers who are looking to make a real income from their blog. However I recommend it for people who have no clue how SEO works. It offers all basic options to increase your on-page visibility online.
- Title and meta description templating for better branding and consistent snippets in the search results.
- A state-of-the-art Schema implementation helps search engines make sense of your site and increases the chance on those coveted rich results.
- The most advanced XML Sitemaps functionality at the push of a button.
- Full control over your site’s breadcrumbs.
- Automatically set canonical URLs to avoid duplicate content.
To get all the advanced and important features, you will need to pay a premium plan.
2. All in One SEO Pack.(5 Best SEO Plugins)
Personally i think this is a better plugin when compared to Yoast Plugin. I suggest that before you use this plugin that you have a basic understanding of SEO. This can be achieved when you take some free or pain courses online.
Its a more detailed WordPress plugin where you need a bit more experience to actually use the features correctly and optimize your blog post. It can be used by intermediate to advanced learners because it offers a wide range of special features. The premium support is worth every penny as it is a tool that helps you understand how SEO works.
- XML Sitemap support – submit your sitemap to Google and Bing and improve your SEO
- Image XML Sitemap submitted to Google and Bing to improve your Image SEO
- RSS Sitemap
- Google AMP support (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Google Analytics support
- Schema.org Markup
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Redirect attachment pages to parent post
- Automatically notifies search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality
- ONLY free plugin to provide SEO Integration for e-Commerce sites, including WooCommerce
- Nonce Security built into All in One SEO Pack
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
3) Squirrly SEO (5 Best SEO Plugins)
Squirrly is another excellent plugin for new users who are looking for a way to rank on Google, without having much knowledge of SEO beforehand. The plugin claims to help you locate long-tail keywords, and collects search engine information to which keyword Google preferred more. It’s a win-win scenario for a monthly subscription plan you don’t want to spend too much.
Squirrly provides you with:
– a FREE Education Cloud (learn everything about optimizing for Humans and for Search Engine Bots)
– Free coaching sessions
– a 14 Days Journey to Better Ranking. 14 daily recipes to follow to make your WordPress site ready for high-performing SEO.
4) WordPress SEO Plugin – Rank Math(5 Best SEO Plugins)
If you want to save time on optimizing your website, then Rank Math is your plugin. It offers you unlimited features not provided by most popular SEO plugins in their Premium plan.
Google Schema Markup aka Rich Snippets Integrated
Optimize Unlimited Keywords
Google Search Console Integration
Google Keyword Ranking
LSI Keyword Tool Integrated
Advanced SEO Analysis Tool
5. LiteSpeed Cache(5 Best SEO Plugins)
Caching is one of the best technologies available today when it comes to optimizing the Website. It makes your website extremely fast, resulting in fewer bounce rates, better SEO results and better conversion