Motivational author and politician, Les Brown once delivered a very inspirational message guiding people on how to achieve greatness in life.
My intention now is to share those words with you. I found them truly inspirational at a time when I was really down and they are the reason I found strength to live. Because they inspired me, I know you will find them inspiring too.
The following are 42 of his greatest inspirational quotes to motivate you:
- Be willing to go all out, in pursuit of your dream. Ultimately it will pay off. You are more powerful than you think you are. Go for it.
- It has been said, most people die at age 25 and don’t get buried until they are 65. Make an effort to live your life to the fullest.
- Listen to yourself the voice that’s in your Heart not your head, it will lead you to your goal.
- There are three ingredients in the good life: learning, earning and yearning.
- You have to be willing to allow the person you are today to DIE so that you can give birth to the person you are meant to become.
- Other people’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.
- You don’t have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great.
- Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.
- Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
- The graveyard is the richest place on earth, because it is here that you will find all the hopes and dreams that were never fulfilled, the books that were never written, the songs that were never sung, the inventions that were never shared, the cures that were never discovered, all because someone was too afraid to take that first step, keep with the problem, or determined to carry out their dream.
- The greatest revenge is massive success.
- Live out of your imagination instead of out of your memory.”
- Most people fail in life not because they aim too high and miss, but because they aim too low and hit.
- Just because Fate doesn’t deal you the right cards, it doesn’t mean you should give up. It just means you have to play the cards you get to their maximum potential.
- Align yourself with people that you can learn from, people who want more out of life, people who are stretching and searching and seeking some higher ground in life.
- I will heighten my life by helping others heighten theirs.
- Perfection does not exist — you can always do better and you can always grow.
- Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.
- No one rises to low expectations.
- Our ability to handle life’s challenges is a measure of our strength of character.
- A friend who is far away is sometimes much nearer than one who is at hand.
- Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.
- Make sure when you fall you land on your back if you can look up you can get up.
- If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.
- You don’t get in life what you want; you get in life what you are.
- Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours.
- Wanting something is not enough. You must hunger for it. Your motivation must be absolutely compelling in order to overcome the obstacles that will invariably come your way.
- If you put yourself in a position where you have to stretch outside your comfort zone, then you are forced to expand your consciousness.
- Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.
- The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the buts you use today.
- You take on the responsibility for making your dream a reality.
- There are winners, there are losers and there are people who have not yet learned how to win.
- No one will take better care of your dream than you.
- If you run around with 9 losers pretty soon you’ll be the 10th loser.
- Your dream was given to you. If someone else can’t see it for you, that’s fine, it was given to you and not them. It’s your dream. Hold it. Nourish it. Cultivate it!
- You must remain focused on your journey to greatness.
- Know your gifts and share them.
- The people that want to step into their greatness are hungry.
- In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.
- If you don’t program yourself, life will program you.
- A lot of people do not muster the courage to live their dreams because they are afraid to die.
- To sit on an idea or fail to act on a goal is not really goal-setting, but wishful thinking.
If those were not inspirational enough, here’s one of my own: “There is so much to live for. Time will help sort out the biggest problems. Don’t give up.”
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.