Funke Akindele is one of the best actresses in the Nigerian movie industry. The lawyer-turned actress has featured in several Nollywood movies (both English and Yoruba) and has many awards to her name.
‘Jenifa’ as she’s fondly called due to her character in her popular series, ‘Jenifa Diary’ is married to JJC Skillz; a former member of the defunct JJC & 419 squad that also have music producer extraordinaire, Don Jazzy.
Funke Akindele has risen from grass to grace, she’s undoubtedly one of the biggest acts in the Nigerian film industry. She was recently nominated by NET as one of 2020 most popular faces in the movie industry alongside Regina Daniels, Toyin Abraham, and so on.
10 Inspirational Quotes by Funke Akindele
Actress, Funke Akindele Bello has used her platforms to motivate and encourage others to be the best they could be including using her social media platforms to drop inspirational quotes.
Here is a list of 10 best inspirational quotes from the mother of twins’ timeline. It will surely be a motivation in getting the best out of yourself and life in general. They are listed below:
- Everyone makes mistakes, but admit your own before you point out someone else’s.
- Success is a journey, not a destination. The process is often more important than the outcome.
- The key to change is to let go of fear.
- You never know how good you have it until you hear someone else’s story.
- Stop worrying about pleasing others so much, do more of what make you happy.
- Bad things are always going to happen in life. People will hurt you. But you can’t use that as an excuse to hurt someone back.
- When we pray, God hears more than we say, answers more than we ask, and gives more than we can imagine in His own time and own way.
- Dreams won’t come looking for you. That’s why you have to chase them. Pursue them until they become reality then hold on tightly.
- It’s not having the skill to do something. It’s about having the will, desire and commitment to be your best.
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. Originality is key.
These inspirational quotes by Funke Akindele will definitely be of importance to you as you determine to make the best out of life.
Do share with us your favorite quote in the comment section. Thanks for reading this piece.