Popular beautician and CEO of Sally Signature Salon &Spa, Sally Onome Okunzuwa has been reported dead in her room in Calabar from carbon-monoxide poisoning.
Sally Okunzuwa was said to have died from carbon monoxide poisoning after she lit up charcoal in the room to keep her warm in the night but was discovered dead in the morning.
Her business page confirmed the sad news via an Instagram post that read;
‘‘It is with deepest regret we bring to your knowledge the sudden demise of our beloved daughter, sister and boss Sally Onomoe Okunzuwa CEO SALLY SIGNATURE AND SPA who left this world to a better place o the 23rd of August 2020 due to carbon monoxide poisoning”
The post was also used to discuss the CEO and her legacy as well as promoting the business, ”Her brand was built on hard work, sweat, consistency and God. Please be assured that we are here to serve you bigger and better in honour of Sally Onome Okunzuwa, thereby ensuring that her brand Sally signature lives on as Sally would have wanted it
”She was an inspiration, a hard working lady and a beauty. Her goal is to ensure every woman attains the beauty they desire and that still stands. We look forward to reopening on the 5th of September 2020”
May Her soul Rest in Peace.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.