After five housemates in the ongoing BBNaija Season 7 shows were nominated for eviction, and their chances of remaining in the house now are in the hands of their fans. How to vote for the various housemates in the BBNaija show now is an issue but after reading this article, you will find all the guidelines you need to vote on the BBNaija season 7 show.
Big Brother Naija voting website will be opened in the second week of season 7. The nomination will be done live on Channel 198 on DSTV and GoTV. The BBNaija voting procedures are very simple and easy to follow as well. If you want to vote online, then you will have to visit www.dstv.com/africa-magic/big-brother-naija/season-7/voting.
BBNaija voting 2022 is free of charge. All you need to do is to visit the website and sign up. When you sign up just follow all the guidelines there then you will be able to vote for your favourite housemate to avoid possible eviction from the BBNaija season 7 reality TV show.
BBNaija mobile voting is on the DSTV website. You will first have to register before you can vote for any housemate of your choice. Follow these steps to vote on BBNaija season 7-themed Level Up.
How to Vote on BBNaija Website for Season 7
To cast your vote on the BBNaija website for the housemate of your choice, you will have to follow the procedures we outlined here. Below are the steps on how to vote for your BBNaija housemates online:
- Visit www.dstv.com/africa-magic/big-brother-naija/season/7.
- Register using your email and phone number.
- Select your favourite housemate on the list.
- Click on Vote.
- You have successfully voted for the housemate of your choice.
You can only vote for any housemate who is up for eviction. As we stated earlier, you will have to register before you can vote on the BBNaija website. Voting begins every Monday night after housemates nominate themselves for eviction.
Bbnaija website voting is only limited to 100 votes for each user. Please note, that voting online for any BBNaija housemate is free of charge and you would only need your data to do that. Now let’s show you how to vote using the app.
How to Vote on BBNaija using MyDSTV App
To get more votes, you can make use of the MyDSTV app for subscribers and get additional votes to keep your favourite housemates in the game. Let’s guide you on the step-by-step procedures to follow to vote using the MyDSTV app.
Here is how to vote for BBNaija with MyDSTV app:
- Download MyDSTV App from Google PlayStore or Apple Appstore.
- Log in by choosing your country and inputting your phone number and password.
- On the login page, navigate to the “Vote Now” section.
- Your DSTV subscription should be active for you to get additional votes.
- Select Vote Now to cast your vote for any housemate of your choice.
How to Vote for BBNaija Housemates on MyGoTV App
The procedures to vote your BBNaija housemates up for eviction using the MyGoTV app is similar to the one we outlined earlier. Follow the steps below to vote using the MyGoTv app:
- Visit Google PlayStore or Apple Appstore to download MyGoTV App.
- Select your country and enter your phone number and password to log in.
- Click on Vote Now on the navigation list once the dashboard loads fully.
- Ensure you have an active subscription on GoTv before you can vote.
- Select the housemate you want to vote for and cast your vote.
Please take note, that if you have notes registered on MyDSTV or MyGotv App, you will not be able to log in. So make sure you register first before you can log in and vote for any BBNaija housemate you wish to save from possible eviction. The amount of vote allocated to you will be based on your current DSTV or GoTv package. Upgrade your package to get more votes. Here is the number of votes allocated for each subscribers plan/package:
|DSTV/Gotv Packages||Allocated Votes per subscriber|
Do you have enquiries on BBNaija Voting Website Season 7 on the MyDSTV app or MyGotv App? Then let us know so that we can assist you in voting BBNaija housemates you want, use the comment section below this article.