- Kylie Jenner is the most paid celebrity in 2020
Forbes has released its list of the top most paid celebrity of 2020 worldwide.
Despite the world battling the coronavirus pandemic, many of the world’s most famous names have earned a lot to make the list for the year 2020.
The list consists of sportsmen, musicians, reality TV stars, TV hosts, actors and so on.
America’s Kylie Jenner tops the list of most paid celebrities in 2020. The Instagram personality and cosmetics tycoon pocketed $590 million pre-tax, making her not only the highest-paid celebrity but meaning she has earned more than the rest of the top five combined.
She is in her own league, as her earnings is way off Kanye West who is second on the list. The rapper raked in $170 million for the year in review.
Sportsmen in the list include Roger Federer (Tennis), Cristiano Ronaldo (Football), Lionel Messi (Football), Neymar Jr.(Football), Lebron James (Basketball), Stephen Curry (Basketball), and Kevin Durant (Basketball).
Movie stars such as Tyler Perry, Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, Ryan Reynolds, and so on also made it to this year’s list.
Here’s Forbes’ top 25 Most Paid Celebrities of 2020
- Kylie Jenner — $590 million
- Kanye West — $170 million
- Roger Federer — $106.3 million
- Cristiano Ronaldo — $105 million
- Lionel Messi — $104 million
- Tyler Perry — $97 million
- Neymar — $95.5 million
- Howard Stern — $90 million
- LeBron James — $88.2 million
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson — $87.5 million
- Rush Limbaugh — $85 million
- Ellen DeGeneres — $84 million
- Bill Simmons — $82.5 million
- Elton John — $81 million
- James Patterson — $80 million
- Stephen Curry — $74.5 million
- Ariana Grande — $72 million
- Ryan Reynolds — $71.5 million
- Gordon Ramsay — $70 million
- The Jonas Brothers — $68.5 million
- The Chainsmokers — $68 million
- Dr. Phil McGraw — $65.5 million
- Ed Sheeran — $64 million
- Kevin Durant — $63.9 million
- Taylor Swift — $63.5 million
Do share your thought about this post in the comment section.