sport

Fabregas Picks His Best Player after Chelsea Madrid Clash

Cesc Fabregas Rates N'golo Kente as the Best

Former Barcelona and Arsenal star player Cesc Fabregas have revealed who to praise following Chelsea’s 1-1 draw with Real Madrid. The former Chelsea player took social media to praise French playmaker N’golo Kante for his impressive performance in the game.

Cesc Fabregas Rates N’golo Kente as the Best

N’golo Kente showed a midfield masterclass performance in the game last night, and he was praised most especially because he was playing against the world best midfield marshals in the likes of Toni Kross and Luka Modric.

Fabregas said Kante’s performance last night was one that deserves praises from every football lover. The World Cup, known for his stamina and work rate on the pitch, completely took charge of the game. He dominated the midfield against Toni Kroos and Luka Modric.

Fabregas Picks His Best Player After Chelsea Madrid Clash 1
Fabregas Picks His Best Player after Chelsea Madrid Clash 3

Chelsea managed to grab a crucial and vital away goal as the game ended in a 1-1 draw, although they would have won the game if not for Timo Werner’s missed chances. After the match, Fabregas hailed Kente saying: “N’golo has always been a big-game player. Never doubt him. He plays for 2.” After the moment, fans on Twitter agreed with him, and they also talked of his energy throughout the game.

Fabregas is not the first to applaud the player; other football lovers and players have before now praised the player. Sometimes back, it was said that 70% of the world is covered by water while Kente covers the remaining 30% because of his workmate. The Spaniard also said many people do not know how efficient Kente is in the field of play, that many people see him as a player who can only tackle and recover the ball, but he does way more than that.

N’golo Kente was voted the Man of the Match, and no doubt everyone saw it coming through his impressive play.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
We would like to show you notifications for the latest news and updates.
Dismiss
Allow Notifications