Love is still in the air. And with that spirit, Ape rental, undoubtedly the leading car rental/hire service in Abuja, wants to share with you some of the attributes and secrets that make us stand out. In addition to our comparative rates and packages and outstanding customer service, when it comes to car rental/hire services, especially in Abuja, Ape Rental got you covered.
Ape rental has regular car maintenance and cleaning habit.
Our cars are washed and cleaned after every rental/hire,
which not only guarantees our customer’s safety and comfort but also contributes to what Ape Rental’s goal is about – striving towards absolute customers satisfaction.
At Ape rental, we take diligent care of our cars because we love what we do and we take pride in what we do. Below are our routines to stay accomplished and compliant with our principles.
SERVICE ROUTINE OF APE RENTEL CARS INCLUDES:
For Morning Routine Checks:
These are the compulsory routine checks for cars before they are driven out, and these routines don’t take more than 11minutes.
- While the car is cool and with a rag in hand, open the hood and pull out the oil dipstick, wipe it clean, reinsert it and pull it out once more for a quick gauge of the oil which is the most important engine fluid.
- Inspect the radiator overflow reservoir and the brake cylinder reservoir.
- Examine the power steering fluid level and while you are at it, check the belts and hoses for signs of imminent failure or wears.
- Check the air cleaner too.
- Start the car and allow it to warm a little then check the transmission fluid level.
- With the Tires cool, use the pressure gauge to gauge the tires to make sure each one has the proper psi, as recommended by the manufacturer in the manual or by the driver’s side door jamb.
All these routine checks are necessary, except for the tire pressure, which can also be done on weekly basis.
Steering, Windshield Washer and Brake fluids among others, should be changed totally according to the manufacturer’s maintenance schedule. Not following the maintenance routine is specifically inexcusable in cars of late-models, which have oil life monitoring systems that automatically determine the most favourable time to change the oil.
following the manufacturer’s prescription, batteries are checked, the corrosion cleaned from top of the auto battery first. And then the corrosion is cleaned too from around the battery cable with a post cleaner. Note; while removing the battery, hold-down clamp, disconnect the negative cable first, then the positive and always replace the battery with one that has a higher rating than the original. However, changing batteries as at when due, helps to boost its overall efficiency and effectiveness, hence maximising its output in having a nice and stress free ride.
The brake fluid cylinder should always be kept full, whenever the level is low, pay attention to dashboard lights, check the underbelly, tighten the bleeder and wipe it clean. When finished with the four wheels, the brakes should be pumped a few times to check for pedal pressure and have a look underneath to see if any bleeder screw is leaking. finally, its great to get on a schedule for the brake to be thoroughly checked, cleaned and adjusted where necessary by specialised professionals, to ensure efficiency.
These are few among other service routines at Ape Rental. Adhering to them regularly will ensure your vehicle parts and vehicle in totality are efficient, effective, lasts longer and also gives a positive percentage boost to fuel economy.