Nigerian celebrities have found a way of reaching their fans and followers more during this lockdown. They have used video app such as Tik-Tok to keep their followers entertained as well as amassing more of them.
ICT has been a major tool during this pandemic as many have to stay at home to stay safe. The internet has been used more than ever before as well as social media platforms.
Nigerian celebrities among others have used video apps such as Tik-Tok to get back to their followers. These celebrities have gained more followers by doing this while the people have found a way out of boredom.
Although celebrities have been posting pictures and videos of their lifestyles before this time, they have only used it more this time as there are less activities outdoor, so they have to stay indoor and use social media platforms through ICT to reach their followers.
Tik-Tok particularly has been used as the new acting ground as celebrities mimics and act to sounds been played. Many have been involved in this new activity out of which 5 have been selected.
5 Nigerian Celebrities That Uses Video App
Here are some selected Nigerian celebrities that have used their video apps consistently during this lockdown. You just have to visit their social media pages to see for yourself their acting skills. They are listed below ;
- Toke Makinwa: Media personality and actress, Toke Makinwa is top on the list. The Nigerian beauty expert has shared many video posts on her Instagram page @tokemakinwa during this lockdown. With over 3.5 million followers, Toke Makinwa has dazzled with a series of acting skills for her fans and followers.
- Don Jazzy: Music producer and Mavins record label boss, Michael Ajereh Collins aka Don Jazzy is one of the most followed Nigerian celebrity. He has used his social media platforms to reach out to his followers. Don Jazzy gives out cash and also make sure he entertains fans with some skits. With over 8.7 million followers, Don Jazzy has thrilled us with his newly found acting skills.
- Lilian Esoro: Nollywood actress, Lilian Esoro has switched to video app during this period of lockdown. She has entertained her over 1.9 million followers on her Instagram account @lilianesoroo with many video skills. You cannot but visit Nigerian Instagram without getting some acting skills from the Nollywood star actress. Lilian Esoro is just a full vibe on this platform. You have to follow to see some entertaining piece for this moment.
- Mercy Eke: Big Brother Naija winner, Mercy Eke hasn’t slowed down since leaving the Big Brother house. She has used her social media to good effect and this time, she has served her teeming followers with some beautiful video skits on Tik-Tok. She recently said the Tik-Tok app is not for the men and has made sure she served her male admirers on the app. With over 1.9 million followers on Instagram @official_mercyeke, the professional video vixen is top on this platform.
- Tacha: Another Big Brother housemate on this list is Tacha. She made her name on Instagram with a lot of video posts even before going to the Big Brother house. Tacha has used the social media platform these days to serve her fans called ‘Titans’ with acting skills using the Tik-Tok video app. With over 1.2 million followers, Tacha completes the list of video app users in this period.
You can follow up these Nigerian celebrities to see their day-to-day activities and get to see how they’ve been using their social media platforms during this period of lockdown.
Do share your thought/view with us on this post in the comment section. Thanks for reading this piece.