Nigerian singer David Adeleke, known as Davido, has opened an online portal for Orphanages to apply for the N250Million fund to celebrate his birthday.
Davido announced on Monday that the application is now open for registered orphanages in Nigeria.
Registration closes on Thursday, December 2, 2021.
How to Apply
- Interested orphanage operators are to register through the link: https://linktr.ee/davidoorphanagedonations
- Click on the ‘orphanage registration’ link to proceed.
- Click on the ‘continue’ option to read the rules of filling the form.
- In agreement with the rules, proceed to fill the form.
Things to Note Before Applying
- Kindly fill out every field as clearly and as detailed as possible.
- Please attach documents that can support your request.
- We recommend that only Founders or Operating Directors fill out this form.
- All information entered will be verified; please note that if any information is inconsistent or untrue, your organization will be automatically disqualified.
- The Committee may conduct search and physical inspection unannounced.
- If you have any questions (s), kindly send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Davido had, on November 17, 2021, asked his friends to donate N1Million each to him for his birthday but was overwhelmed by the return he got from friends and fans.
The 29-year-old singer got a total of N200Million and then pledged to add N50Million and donate all to Orphanages across Nigeria.