We deliver daily updates of fresh and legitimate Open job posting in Nigeria, visit every day for updated job postings.
Company: Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
Job Title: Civil Engineer (Full Time)
Experience: 2-5 Year Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: Not Stated.