Gossip

Lekki Shooting: Chief Of Army Staff Makes Shocking Revelation

Chief Of Army Staff Said No One Was Killed At Lekki Tollgate

Nigeria’s Chief Of Army Staff, General Tukur Buratai, has said that nobody was killed during the End SARS protest at Lekki toll gate, contrary to several eye witness accounts and media reports.

Buratai maintained that there was no corpse recovered from the night of Tuesday October 20 at the Lekki toll gate in Lagos.

The Army chief who spoke at the decoration of 39 newly promoted Major Generals on Friday in Abuja, stressed that those claiming protesters were killed were seeing double.

In his words, “I am glad that we held the Spiritual Warfare Seminar on Wednesday and most of the decorated Generals today are graduates of the Spiritual Warfare Seminar.

“I must say that the Spiritual Warfare Seminar we had last time, helped us during the last #EndSARS protest to the extent that there was no single corpse, but some persons were seeing double at Lekki Toll Gate in Lagos State.” he added.

Nigerian Army At Lekki Tollgate
Nigerian army at Lekki tollgate

This is coming after the Nigerian Army had earlier claimed the reports of the Lekki shooting as fake.

Also Read: 20-10-20: Nigerians Remember Victims Of Lekki Massacre

Military officers were reported to have opened fire on peaceful protesters at the toll gate, leading to multiple injuries and over a dozen deaths with CNN making a detailed investigation about the shooting.

Do share your thought about the post in the comment section.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button