The Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare (FUHSA), Bauchi State, has announced its first-ever admission into the institution of health.
The University of health is one of the newly established institutions for higher learning and is looking to admit the first set of students.
FUHSA announced that the form for the 2022/2023 Post-UTME admission into the different available programmes is now on sale.
The Bauchi State institution has seen five courses accredited by the National University Commission (NUC) and also released the cut-off marks for each of the programs, which are,
- MBBS – Medicine & Surgery – 200 points and above.
- BDS – Dentistry and Dental Surgery – 200 points and above.
- B.NSc – Bachelor of Nursing Science – 160 points and above.
- B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics – 160 points and above.
- B.Rad – Bachelor of Radiography – 160 points and above.
Candidates who chose the institution in the 2022/2023 UTME exams, with the relevant subject combinations, and have at least Five (5) “O” level (SSCE) Credits in Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are eligible.
Candidates who wrote the 2021/2022 UTME exam, and are willing to change their institution to FUHSA, may wish to effect the appropriate Change of Institution on the JAMB Portal.
Further details on the Post-UTME and how to obtain the form will be made known in a subsequent bulletin.