While Naira Marley has pulled out of the protest against the incessant attacks of Police/SARS on Nigerian youths, several celebrities have today, October, 8, 2020 taken to the street in a peaceful protest.
The staged protest which took place in Lagos had in attendance Nigerian celebrities who were aggressive about their message against brutality.
Rather than sitting back at home and send their messages, these popular names joined other Nigerian youths to join the #ENDSARS campaign.
Here is the list of Nigerian celebrities that took part in today’s protest;
- Runtown (Music artist)
- Falz Thebahdguy (Actor, rapper, and lawyer)
- Tiwa Savage (Music artist)
- Paul Psquare (Music artist)
- Toke Makinwa (Media personality)
- DJ Spinall (Record producer & disk jockey)
- Tacha (Reality TV Star)
- DJ Neptune (Record producer & disk jockey)
- Prince Nelson (Reality TV star & current Mr Nigeria)
- Bolanle Ninalowo (Nollywood actor)
Other notable names includes Blaqbones (Rapper), Wurld (singer), Jamo Pyper (singer), Pamilerin (social media influencer), Low Budget Davido (skit creator), and so on.