Ghanian couple welcomes quintuplets eight years of being childless.
The couple is known as Elder Kenneth and Mrs. Vera Amoateng welcomed quintuplets after eight years being childless.
Mr and Mrs Amoateng had four girls and one boy.
A naming ceremony was held for the miracle children and their names are;
- Kezia Aseda Ohemma Afriyie Amoateng
- Kendalyn Nhyira Motowaa Amoateng
- Kenia Ayeyi Serwaa Amoateng
- Kendra Nameye Aframa Abrefa Amoateng
- Kenaniah Kofi Adom Boachie Amoateng
According to well-wishers, Mr Amoateng is a presiding elder in Church of Pentecost, Community 1 assemble, Accra-Ghana.
Friends and family shared photos from the naming ceremony congratulating the couple.