The season 5 of the reality TV show, Big Brother Naija tagged ‘BBNaija Lockdown’ is already heating up barely 48 hours since the show started.
Things are already shaping up with Nengi being the first head-of-house (HOH) while fans are already rooting for their favorites among the 20 housemates.
The first few days shave seen some of the housemates getting supports from social media users which also include Nigerian celebrities. Housemates such as Nengi, Dorathy, Ozo, Erica, Neo are already getting popular while Laycon is getting the push in this early stage.
5 Nigerian Artists Supporting Laycon In BBNaija Lockdown
Laycon was the last housemate to be introduced into the BBNaija lockdown house during the launch and has been getting massive supports form fans including Nigerian artists.
Laycon with the full name Agbeleshe Lekan is a graduate of the University of Lagos. He came into the house as a music artist; rapper and singer.
Here are 5 Nigerian artists who already have Laycon as their favorite. They are listed below in no particular order;
- Reminisce: Nigerian indigenous rapper, Reminisce, took to Twitter to show support for Laycon whom he has a track with already titled ‘Fierce’. The ‘King of Boys‘ actor tweeted ”Laycon!! Go, kid!!!”
- Vector: Another rapper backing Laycon in the BBNaija lockdown house is Olanrewaju Ogunmefun aka Vector Tha Viper. The ‘Angeli’ crooner tweeted @VectorThaViper ”@It’slaycon is in the house…I don’t watch a lot of tv but we go try keep up for am”
- Sean Tizzle: Nigerian singer, Sean Tizzle also showed his support for Laycon via Twitter. The ‘Loke Loke‘ singer tweeted @Seantizzle ”Laycon”
- Joeboy: Nigerian singing sensation, Joeboy is also in support of his music industry housemate. The Empawa Records act tweeted @joeboyofficial ”Team Laycon’‘
- Oxlade: New act, Oxlade also pledged his allegiance for Laycon via a tweet @oxladeooficial ‘‘This is a Laycon stan account’‘. The singer also support another housemate in Tolani Baj. Same thing as rapper, Blaqbones.
Do share your thought on this post in the comment section. Thanks for reading this piece.