Nigerian multi-talented comedian, Ayodeji Richard Makun, better known as AY Comedian today, 19th of August, 2020 clocks 49.
AY as excelled as an actor, writer, radio and TV presenter, director as well as being a comedian. He is one of the best in show business in Nigeria.
Here are 9 Things You Need To Know About AY Comedian As He Clocks 49
- Ayo Makun hails from Ifon, Ose Local Government Area in Ondo State but grew up in Delta State.
- He graduated from Delta State university, Abrakka in 2003 after spending 9 years studying Theatre Arts.
- AY won the award for the ‘Most Fashionable Student’ while on campus.
- He came into spotlight after being comedian, Ali Baba’s personal assistant and event manager.
- He was once a guest columnist in The Sun (Nigeria) and Gbenga Adeyinka’s ‘Laugh Mattaz‘.
- Ayo Makun is the oldest male child from a family of seven. His brothers, Yomi (Fashion designer) and Lanre (Event Planner) are also celebrities.
- He is the host of the A.Y Live Shows and A.Y Comedy Skits among which is the latest ‘Call To Bar’ comedy series.
- His debut movie ’30 Days in Atlanta’ is produced by him and starred top Nollywood actors such as Richard Mofe Damijo, Ramsey Nouah, Juliet Ibrahim, Omoni Oboli, and several others.
- AY married wife, Mabel Makun in 2008. They have a daughter together, Michelle Makun
Congratulations to AY Comedian Makun on the occasion of his 49th birthday.