Don’t leave me challenge is one trending social media challenge today and has seen celebrities taking part in it.
This social media challenge was created by Nigerian Instagram skit creator, Josh Alfred aka Josh2funny. It has since gone viral with participants from different parts of the world.
Don’t leave me challenge which trends with a hashtag is about creating words in style. Everyday materials may be used to form these words called ‘wisdom’ by the creator while a hype man asks for more words until the creator leaves the scene.
5 Celebrities in Don’t Leave Me Challenge
The #don’tleavemechallenge has seen social media users in Nigeria, Ghana, United States, United Kingdom, Japan, and so on making their own version of the trending challenge including celebrities.
Here are some of the celebrities that has participated in the challenge. They are listed below;
- Tyga: American Grammy award-winning rapper, Tyga has participated in this viral challenge. The ‘Ayo‘ crooner creatively formed the word ‘Laptop’ by using a bottle ‘top’ and his ‘lap’. He left the scene with his hypemen screaming ‘Don’t leave me’.
- Falz: Nigerian rapper and actor, Falz The Bahdguy who made it through Instagram post joined others to make his own version of the trending challenge. The BET award winner dropped lines among which is ‘Barefoot‘ by combining a bottle of ‘beer’ and his ‘foot’; ‘Celestine‘ from Celestial and thin and many more.
- Funke Akindele Bello: Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele along with a member of Scene One Production team also participated in don’t leave me challenge. The actress creatively formed ‘Scarface’ from the ‘scar’ on her lap and ‘face’ while looking at the mirror. She also formed other words like ‘Bedsheet’, ‘Canvass’ etc.
- Kanayo O. Kanayo: Nollywood veteran, Kanayo O. Kanayo also took time to drop a line for the #don’tleavemechallenge. The Nollywood actor formed the word ‘Caterpillar‘ from ‘cat’ and ‘pillar’ before jogging out of the scene.
- DJ Cuppy: Nigerian popular female DJ and Apple Music radio host, Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy also made her version of the social media challenge. The ‘Gelato‘ singer formed ‘Otedola‘ (her surname) from ‘Ote’ music and ‘dollars’. She dropped few other lines before hopping into her ride off the scene.
These are the top names that have taken the social media challenge into another level so far.
You can add your lines in the comment section for the #don’tleavemechallenge. Thanks for reading this piece.