No doubt, the Big Brother Naija reality Tv show has produced many stars and this is one of the reasons why numerous Nigerian youths are looking forward to taking part in the show.
The reality show which was formerly known as Big Brother Nigeria allows between twelve to twenty-one contestants live in an isolated house and compete for a large cash prize.
The cash prize worth 60,000,000 Naira, and other material gifts at the end of the show by avoiding being evicted from the house by viewers.
Also, Instagram is a large and popular social media platform that allows its users to post photos and videos as a way to showcase themselves, promote their business or brands.
Many celebrities are leveraging on the platform to build their fan-base which in turn serves as a gauge for business owners and brand managers to appoint them as their brand ambassadors
Big Brother Naija Stars
1. Bisola Aiyeola has 2.9 Million followers on Instagram.
2. CeeC: Cynthia Nwadiora, popularly known as Ceec has 2.5 million followers.
3.Alex Unusual has 2.5 million followers
4. Ebuka Uchendu has 2.2 million followers
5.Nina has 1.9 million followers
6. Tobi Bakare has 1.8 million followers
7.Mercy Eke has 1.4 million followers
8. Bambam has 1.4 million followers
9.Uriel Oputa has 1.4 million followers
10. Tacha has 1.3 million followers
11.Diane has 1.3 million followers
12. Ifu Ennada has 1.3 million followers
13.Teddy A has 1.3 million followers
14.Mike has 1.2 million followers
15. Khafi has 1.2 million followers
16.Ike has 1 million followers
17. Khloe has 1 million followers
You will recall that the first season of the show first between March 5 to June 4, 2006.