Here are ten classic movies you should make sure you see if you might have missed it and if you have seen it, you could see it again.
1. Shawshank redemption (1994): There would be no list of classic movies without mentioning the greatest drama movie of all time according to IMDB. An unexpected friendship ensues between two men in prison as one wrongfully imprisoned man plans his escape gradually, this movie is mind-blowing.
2. Forrest Gump (1994): This classic movie is played by celebrated actor Tom Hanks, the drama/romance movie centres on an Alabama man and his life and love for his childhood sweetheart, starting from his childhood days through so many events to his adulthood, highly recommended by top movie critics.
3. City of God (2002): This classic movie is a crime/drama Brazilian movie about the lives of two kids in the slums of Rio and how they navigate growing up in the city. You are assured a lot of action in this one and it would definitely keep you glued to your screen.
4. Leon: The Professional (1994): This action/crime/drama is a classic movie for the ages, Leon is a professional assassin that takes a young girl as a protege after her family is murdered. This is one exciting movie that you would not want to miss for anything.
5. The Godfather trilogy (1972-1990): This classic movie is a personal favourite, this crime/drama movie is about organised family crime and how gangsters operated during that era. This trilogy never loses it’s excitement and suspense, you must love it.
6. Schindlers list (1993): This is a biography/drama/history movie about the world war 2, a story about oskar schindler that was perfectly played by actor Liam Neeson and this is one that would educate you on history while also keeping your suspense till the end.
7. The lord of the rings trilogy (2001-2003): This trilogy is an action/adventure/drama that spiked a lot imagination and sense of adventure in anybody who has watched it, you are sure to be entertained by the fantasy world this would put you into.
8. Saving Private Ryan (1998): Another classic movie from Tom Hanks, this time he is a teacher thrown into war in this drama/war movie and sent with a team to retrieve a soldier on the battle fronts after the war has already left him as the only child of his mother by taking two of his brothers. The mission to save Private Ryan proves a very costly one.
9. The shining (1980): This is one for the thrill-seekers, a drama/horror movie that centres around a family that comes to an isolated hotel and start seeing unexpected occurrences. This is sure to keep you awake and terrified.
10. Coming to America (1988): This is a comedy/romance movie for the ages. This movie would always spike your interest anytime you watch it, you are guaranteed to laugh constantly as Eddie Murphy did a good job portraying an African prince coming to America for the first time.