A Yoruba adage says, “Aponle ko si f’Oba ti o l’Olori”, meaning ”there is little honour or respect for a King without a Queen”; so is the story of the great monarch, Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II.
Sun, January 29
- Top 5 Tv Shows To Watch This Weekend
- BBNaija: Phyna and Bella Share Magical Moments
- BBN S7: Bella and Sheggz Fan to Sell Family House to Sponsor Them in New Reality Show
- Nigerians Attack Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo For Outrageous Claim
- BBN S7: “Moral Lesson, Live Within your Means”; Reality TV Star Breaks the Internet, Reveals Beauty Tukura is Broke
- BBNaija S7: Beauty in Trouble as BeeNavies Decamp Because of New BBTitans Housemate Yvonne
- BBNaija S7: “After Aborting Sheggz Child, you Think”… Bella Attacked.
- BBN S7: Bella to Shock Her Lovers Tonight
- BBN S7: Phyna Joins Chichi in New Record
- BBN S7: Fan who Called Amaka ‘Confused’, Suffers Heavy Insults