France and Chelsea powerhouse NGolo Kante has departed the France National Team camp on Tuesday due to personal reasons. The Chelsea midfielder who linked up with Les Bleus for their upcoming internationals against Ivory Coast and South Africa is no longer in their camps. However, after linking up with the national team earlier this week, the 30-year-old has had to pull out temporarily.
NGolo Kente out of France Camp
Whether NGolo Kante will return to Didier Deschamps’ camp for the two matches is not clear yet, however, if he may rejoin his teammates. France will also be without are Paris St-Germain center back Presnel Kimpembe (bronchitis), Hugo Lloris (calf), and Mike Maignan, but all three are set to return on Wednesday.
France’s head coach has already downplayed the two games with the African teams as he said the games will not have any impact on his team. The manager might have said this because the two African countries did not make it to the 2022 Qatar World Cup coming up later this year. Every other player other than the ones mentioned is present in the team’s camp and it is expected that player Ngolo Kente has been enriched before now will now have the opportunity to prove their worth.