World-renowned gospel music artist, Don Moen, was born on the 29th of June, 1950 and today he clocked 70 years.
He has used his music to worship and gain souls into the kingdom of God. He has also impacted many lives as well as inspiring many other gospel artists.
Here are 7 Things To Know About Don Moen As He Clocks 70
- Don Moen grew up in Minneapolis, Minnesota where he attended high school. He has also attended the University of Oklahoma (earns a degree in Music in 1972) and Oral Roberts University, a Christian liberal arts school.
- Moen married Laura Lee Szechwan in 1973 and they have five children together.
- He became a Living Sound musician for Terry Law Ministries and travelled with Terry Law for ten years.
- The best of Don Moen’s song is ‘God will Make a Way‘, it was released in 2003 and features 19 greatest hits. The title song was written for his sister-in-law and her husband, whose oldest son died in an auto crash while their other three children survived but were seriously injured.
- Moen has released a new album titled ‘Hymnbook’ as a celebration of reaching over 1 million likes on his Facebook page.
- Don Moen has visited many parts of the world and has toured Nigerian many times, performing in musical concerts. He has also been featured by Nigerian gospel artists notably Frank Edwards with whom he worshipped God in the Nigerian Igbo language in a worship song titled ‘Ka Anyie Bulie‘.
- Moen has won many gospel music awards among which is ‘Song of the Year’ by Dove Awards (1992), ‘Country Recorded Song of the Year‘ (2003), ‘Global Lifetime Achievement Award‘ (2015) and many more.
Congratulations to Don Moen on the occasion of his 70th birthday,
Do share your thought on this piece in the comment section. Thanks for reading this piece.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.